Pre-eminent New York City sports media mainstay Michael Kay made an interesting claim during an appearance on Richard Deitsch’s Sports Media Podcast this week. At present, Kay is one of the best-known sports media figures in New York, hosting the highest-rated weekday sports talkshow in America’s biggest radio market while simultaneously serving as the lead New York Yankees TV announcer during baseball season. Because Kay has owned those jobs for well over a decade in a hyper-competitive, ratings-driven media market that has the reputation for being …Read More
Tag: Richard Deitsch
- 2 1/2 YEARS LATER, IS MILWAUKEE STILL THE ‘MOST RACIST PLACE’?
- ABOUT BROOKS MELCHIOR AND SPORTSBYBROOKS.COM
- UNIV OF TEXAS HOOPS MANAGER: CLIENT OF ADMISSIONS FIXER
- SHOOTING THE 3: FRANCESA’S TWITTER “FUNHOUSE” ANTAGONIST
- VIDEO: PULEV ACCUSER GAVE LAPDANCE AT BOXER’S GATHERING
- VIDEO: HOW DO WE KNOW BRET HART FAN ATTACK WASN’T FAKE?
- ADMISSIONS FIXER LISTED AAU HOOPS PROGRAMS AS “PARTNERS”
- ESPN OBEYS MASTERS: PLANS TO BAN PIONEERING BLACK ANCHOR
- WHY MICKELSON ADMITTED CONNECTION TO ADMISSION CHEAT
- ADMISSIONS CHEAT LISTS JOBS, MONTANA, NBA OWNER AS CLIENTS