Pre-eminent New York City sports media mainstay Michael Kay made an interesting claim during an appearance on Richard Deitsch’s Sports Media Podcast this week. At present, Kay is one of the best-known sports media figures in New York, hosting the highest-rated weekday sports talkshow in America’s biggest radio market while simultaneously serving as the lead New York Yankees TV announcer during baseball season. Because Kay has owned those jobs for well over a decade in a hyper-competitive, ratings-driven media market that has the reputation for being …Read More
Tag: Michael Kay
- 2 1/2 YEARS LATER, IS MILWAUKEE STILL THE ‘MOST RACIST PLACE’?
- SHOOTING THE 3: FRANCESA’S TWITTER “FUNHOUSE” ANTAGONIST
- UNIV OF TEXAS HOOPS MANAGER: CLIENT OF ADMISSIONS FIXER
- ABOUT BROOKS MELCHIOR AND SPORTSBYBROOKS.COM
- VIDEO: PULEV ACCUSER GAVE LAPDANCE AT BOXER’S GATHERING
- VIDEO: HOW DO WE KNOW BRET HART FAN ATTACK WASN’T FAKE?
- ADMISSIONS FIXER LISTED AAU HOOPS PROGRAMS AS “PARTNERS”
- SHOOTING THE 3: JOHN OURAND OF SPORTSBUSINESS JOURNAL
- ADNAN VIRK: FORGIVENESS IN THE FACE OF DISCRIMINATION
- MURRAY STATE FIRES UP THE GRAVY TRAIN! (WITHOUT JA MORANT)