In the aftermath of Vasyl Lomachenko adding to his reputation as the pound-for-pound baddest man on the planet with a devastating knockout of Anthony Crolla on Friday, beloved ESPN boxing analyst Teddy Atlas and boxing’s most enduring kingmaker, promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank Boxing, weighed in on the possibility of Lomachenko facing Mikey Garcia in the future. Bob Arum on making Mikey Garcia-Vasyl Lomachenko Fight: “F— Bad Blood! … It’s (All About) The Benjamins!”From an ESPN studio set in Bristol, CT., immediately after the Loma-Crolla beatdown, Atlas was asked by ESPN host Kevin Connors, “who would you like to see Loma fight?” …Read More
The hottest boxing reporter in the business at the moment, Mike Coppinger of Fox Sports, continued to knock out the biggest stories in the industry today as he detailed the future fight plans of two of the biggest stars in Al Haymon‘s Premier Boxing Champions stable: Manny Pacquaio and Errol Spence, Jr.. Citing “sources” from his Twitter account this morning, Coppinger first broke the news that …Read More
On March 28, 2019, Veronica Harms, California State Athletic Commission Deputy Director of Communications, announced: “before he will be licensed to fight in California again, boxer Kubrat Pulev must appear in front of the commission and demonstrate that he will conform to this principle of respect.” The statement from Harms and the CSAC referred to a March 15, 2019, incident that took place shortly after heavyweight contender Pulev stopped Bogdan Dinu in the 7th round of a boxing match in Costa Mesa, CA. …Read More
Early this morning video began popping up on Twitter of Lineal Heavyweight Champion Tyson Fury...Read More
Yesterday Sports by Brooks reported that with just a week to go before the Errol Spence Jr.-Mikey...Read More
With just a week remaining before welterweight world titlist Errol Spence Jr., takes on undefeated...Read More
- 2 1/2 YEARS LATER, IS MILWAUKEE STILL THE ‘MOST RACIST PLACE’?
- UNIV OF TEXAS HOOPS MANAGER: CLIENT OF ADMISSIONS FIXER
- SHOOTING THE 3: FRANCESA’S TWITTER “FUNHOUSE” ANTAGONIST
- ABOUT BROOKS MELCHIOR AND SPORTSBYBROOKS.COM
- VIDEO: PULEV ACCUSER GAVE LAPDANCE AT BOXER’S GATHERING
- SHOOTING THE 3: JOHN OURAND OF SPORTSBUSINESS JOURNAL
- VIDEO: HOW DO WE KNOW BRET HART FAN ATTACK WASN’T FAKE?
- ADMISSIONS FIXER LISTED AAU HOOPS PROGRAMS AS “PARTNERS”
- ADNAN VIRK: FORGIVENESS IN THE FACE OF DISCRIMINATION
- WHY MICKELSON ADMITTED CONNECTION TO ADMISSION CHEAT