Front Office Sports Senior Writer Michael McCarthy has long been in the vanguard of sports business media, having contributed in that capacity to the NEW YORK TIMES, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, WALL STREET JOURNAL, CNBC, USA TODAY, SPORTING NEWS, NEWSDAY and ADWEEK. The multi-platform journalist frequently appears as a guest on TV/Radio/Podcasts to discuss sports business, media and marketing news. McCarthy has appeared on everything from CBS This Morning, NBC’s Today, Fox & Friends and Access Hollywood to CNBC, CNN, NPR and the BBC. …Read More
Category: Fox News Channel
- VIDEO: PULEV ACCUSER GAVE LAPDANCE AT BOXER’S GATHERING
- SEC POLICY OF HIDING GAME OFFICIAL IDENTITIES NEEDS FIXING
- ABOUT BROOKS MELCHIOR AND SPORTSBYBROOKS.COM
- CA LAW FURTHER LIMITS YOUTH FOOTBALL CONTACT; BAN NEXT?
- SHOOTING THE 3: FRED SEGAL OF TWITTER’S FREEZING COLD TAKES
- SHOULD WOMEN ASPIRE TO BE WHAT THEY SEE ON SPORTS TV?
- BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO: MONTANA, ADMISSIONS FIXER ARE CO-STARS
- SOURCES: BEADLE PROBABLY OUT AT ESPN – LANDING SPOT AT ABC?
- SHOOTING THE 3: PETER BURNS OF ESPN’S SEC NETWORK
- VIDEO: NICK BOSA IS “BIG FAN” OF TRUMP, PLAYS WITH TRUMP DOLL