Tom Petty To Play 2008 Super Bowl Halftime Show

EAGLES OUT; TOM PETTY TO PLAY SUPER BOWL HALFTIME: Last month we reported there was a 90% chance that the Eagles would be the headliner at next year’s Super Bowl in Glendale, AZ. Well much like our most recent visit to the tables in Laughlin, the 10% came through - and the Eagles are out.

Tom Petty

We have since learned that Tom Petty will headline the Super Bowl halftime show. The deal is officially done. Much like our visits to Nevada for the next calendar year.