Got an email late last night from a staffer at Playboy tipping me to a ‘candid’ video they ‘obtained’ from a Chicago Bulls NBA game.
(Wake up Lasorda)
The vid looks about as spontaneous as infomercial audience reax. But like all you Billy Mays1 fanatics, doesn’t mean I ain’t buying.
Hey, before you judge, they did just beat Auburn.
Les Miles is deliriously happy after his win on Saturday, and who can blame him? It’s a move that no doubt horrified Larry Johnson, but at least Miles didn’t use tongue. (If they beat Alabama, however, all bets are off).
Was that inappropriate? Anyway, following the jump, another dramatic example of an LSU man-on-man football celebration, in video form. Read more…
• First Tony & Jess, and now Reggie Bush & Kim Kardashian call it quits. NFL star giving his Hollywood honey the heave-ho trifecta now in play.
• Tour de France teammate Alberto Contador has some strong words for Livestrong leader Lance Armstrong.
• Florida Panthers exec Uri Man is the man for making moves on Fox News anchor Ainsley Earhardt during an on-air interview.
• Zorn has scorn for porn: The Redskins coach says he’s never seen any sexually explicit sites.
• The WNBA’s Washington Mystics won’t use a Kiss Cam at games because they’re afraid of locating lesbians locking lips.
Tags: Aj Smith
, Alberto Contador
, Florida Panthers
, Gina Carano
, Hard Knocks
, Ines Sainz
, Jim Zorn
, Kim Kardashian
, Kiss Cam
, Lance Armstrong
, Michael Vick
, New England Patriots
, Pimping Aint Easy
, Reggie Bush
, San Diego Chargers
, Stormy Daniels
, Uri Man
, Washington Mystics
, Washington Redskins
There comes a time for every parent when he has to explain the birds and the bees to his children. But when your child is a women’s basketball fan, your job is even more awkward. Just ask poor Mike Wise of the WASHINGTON POST.
Recently he had to explain to a child (presumably his own) why the Washington Mystics don’t have a kiss cam. You see, Melissa, when two lady WNBA fans love each other very much …
A bit confused by the situation, Wise went to Mystics management and asked the question himself. Their answer was refreshingly blunt. Read more…