• Richard Jefferson got cold feet and decided to ditch his beautiful bride-to-be. Too bad the new Spur neglected to inform his wedding guests.
• What’s better than $1 beers at the ballpark? How about $1 beers at the ballpark with a buxom Playboy “Hot Housewife” model?
• A British tennis coach is caught doing a little drive-by wanking near a group of 14-year-old girls.
• Nice to see Erin Andrews, Heather Graham & Kristin Cavallieri all share the same fashion sense.
• Hard to tell what looked weaker last night - President Obama’s first pitch, or the NL All-Stars’ overall play.
Tags: All Star Game
, Chicago White Sox
, Comiskey Park
, Dana Jacobson
, Erin Andrews
, Heather Graham
, Kesha Nichols
, Kristin Cavallieri
, Lisa Neeld
, Mark Pain
, President Obama
, Richard Jefferson
, Rocky Lockridge
, Sidney Crosby
, Stephen A. Smith
Many thanks to HOT CLICKS for posting this image of Erin
Pageviews Andrews and, at least momentarily, distracting us from the idea that she’s wasting away.
(Watch out for the balls, Erin.)
Yessir, that’s nice. “Nice” to “quite nice.” But as FAN IQ pointed out, that dress looks a little familar; turns out, she’s not the only one to be attacked by a bear on the red carpet. Fortunately, EA has some decent company in making it work.
I’m guessing that unless you live in Tennessee or are a Titans fan, you have no idea who Chuck Cecil is. But don’t worry, I do and I’m willing to tell you - he’s the Titans defensive backs coach. Now as an assistant coach on a pro football team, you’re constantly in danger of getting a target on your back in the local media when things are going wrong. Fortunately for Chuck, the Titans are good this season and they have one of the best secondaries in the NFL. But things in the NFL can change quickly, and if they do, Chuck has an ace up his sleeve to keep the columnists from heaping blame upon him.
Chuck is married to Carrie Cecil, whom before marrying Chuck was known as Carrie Gerlach, who had a pretty successful career as a television writer/producer. Carrie wrote a book called Emily’s Reasons Why Not, which was made into an ABC television series back in 2006 starring Heather Graham - but it was canceled after only one episode. So what is Carrie up to now? Why, she writes a column for the local Nashville paper.