In just over 24 months Tom Brady’s topical solution for damage controlling his follicular fallout has transplanted public discourse from his premature baldness saga to comparing his coiffure to a moptop teen idol.
Now that, boys and girls, is public relations.
With the precipitous loss of the NFL quarterback’s locks indisputably obvious as early as 2002, Brady - at the very least - reportedly may have sought treatment for his rapidly receding hairline at AMD Labs in Manhattan in 2008. From the NEW YORK POST’s Page Six: Read more…
Here’s some photos of Tom Brady’s wife Gisele Bundchen at a party in Paris Thursday night:
The pics have somewhat understandably sent some folks into a tizzy, but a few seconds of sleuthing revealed at least one of the two men photo’d for encroachment. Read more…
First photo of Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen’s son Benjamin:
From the regrettably named QUEM Magazine.
• Rock Chalk Jayh…POW! Fights break out between football and basketball players for the University of Kansas - and some claim that a couple of n-bombs were dropped.
• An Iowa inmate gets let out of jail for the day so he can go see the Red Sox play the Royals in person.
• Two Costa Rican paparazzi are suing Tom Brady for being shot at during his wedding to Gisele. Brady’s reaction? “I go no reaction to that one.”
• Flummoxed by your fantasy football failings? ESPN is offering to help the old-fashioned way - with a toll-free phone number.
• When it comes to NCAA sanctions, the BCS schools often get lighter sentences than their non-BCS brethren.
Tags: Anita Marks
, Boston Red Sox
, Detroit Lions
, Eva Longoria
, Gisele Bundchen
, Kansas Jayhawks
, Los Angeles Kings
, Tom Brady
, Tony Parker
You may recall the Tom Brady-Gisele Bundchen wedding, v 2.0, this past April which featured an open bar, monkeys and intermittent gunplay. Two members of the paparazzi who hid in the jungle taking photos on the sly said that security guards hired by Brady tried to muscle them for their cameras, and then shot at them when they ran for it.
The photographers, Yuri Cortez and Carlos Avi, have filed a $1 million lawsuit against Brady and his bride over the incident. The claim that Brady hired a security force that wasn’t properly trained, and that the whole thing too closely resembled various scenes from “Romancing the Stone.” Anyway, here’s Brady’s reaction this morning:
• The Lakers win the NBA title, and many Angelenos celebrate accordingly - if “Angeleno” is Spanish for “a$$hole“.
• Baseball phenom Bryce Harper don’t need no education, plans to skip final two years of high school to become eligible for next year’s MLB draft.
• Posing for a new photoshoot, Anna Kournikova shows she’s still A-OK.
• “Joe Buck Live” makes its long-awaited(?) debut, and Artie Lange insures that it’s a memorable one.
• The mom of porn star Catalina Cruz used to work as a secretary for former Cleveland Browns coach Sam Rutigliano.
Tags: Anna Kournikova
, Anna Rawson
, Artie Lange
, Bryce Harper
, Bud Selig
, Catalina Cruz
, Cleveland Browns
, Eddie Van Halen
, Gisele Bundchen
, Joe Buck
, Kevin Love
, Kevin Mchale
, Los Angeles Lakers
, Minnesota Timberwolves
, Sammy Sosa
, Sam Rutigliano
, Tom Brady
Tags: Anna Rawson
, Brendan Haywood
, Donte Stallworth
, Freestyle Frisbee
, Gisele Bundchen
, Greg Mueller
, Heidi Northcott
, Jose Canseco
, O.j. Simpson
, Phil Jackson
, Plaxico Burress
, Stanley Cup
, Tom Brady
We’re still about two months away from the start of pre-season football in the NFL, and I’m sure there are millions of Patriots fans who can’t wait for the chance to see how Tom Brady has recovered from a knee injury that robbed him of the 2008 season and kept the Patriots out of the playoffs. Then there are people like me who don’t care about the Patriots at all but are wondering about Brady’s health for no reason other than his fantasy football prospects.
Now how much Brady himself is looking forward to training camp, I don’t know. Yeah, he’s probably anxious to get back on a football field to try and win another Super Bowl, but at the same time the man did just get married to Gisele Bundchen not too long ago. I mean, would you rather spend 8 hours a day in a film room with Bill Belichick or in bed with Gisele? Though if Tom’s history has taught us anything it’s that he’s going to be leaving the house now that Bundchen is reportedly pregnant.
It’s a little ironic after how hard he’s worked to get back onto the playing field, but Tom Brady’s career almost ended the way that so many NFL quarterbacking careers do — by his kayak being capsized in the Charles River. Oh no! Tom! Can you reach this branch?!
(”Stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you!”)
Brady and wife Gisele Bundchen had rented a pair of kayaks for a “leisurely ride on the river” on Sunday when disaster struck, according to the BOSTON HERALD. Exact details are not entirely clear, and won’t be until sometime in the future when the incident is made into a song by Gordon Lightfoot. Read more…
Let’s face it: LeBron James is at the level right now where unless his team takes the NBA Championship, his season is a bitter disappointment. With those epic expectations, the vast majority of his career will probably be a pressure-filled letdown. And who wants that? Especially when he can walk away from the court and instead lend his prodigious talents to the world of pornography instead.
(Hey, this is a perfect fit! We’re sure Tom Brady won’t mind; it’s nothing new for Gisele.)
The IVY LEAGUE PORNOGRAPHER has done us the service of musing about whether LeBron would make a good - ahem - male lead. Everything’s SFW except for some sporadic language, but mind where you click out, y’know. So what’s his future going to be, Dirk Nowitzki or Dirk Diggler? Read more…