What happened to the days when tennis was a gentleman’s sport? It still is, we suppose, for the most part; you don’t see Roger Federer whipping his hog out or anything. But you’d think that no matter what happens on a tennis court, both players would be free from the uglier aspects of human nature.
(”I blame your skin color for this and many other problems!”)
You’d think that, but you’d be wrong. To that end, when Australian 19-year-old Bryden Klein lost his composure in a match with South African Raven Klaasan earlier, he melted down in such a horrific fashion that our international readers would probably prefer we put his language below the break.
• FIU’s cheerleader squad is back in business - thanks to a bikini car wash!
• Welcome back to New York, Manny Ramirez! Now get out of here.
• Interesting that Keith Norfleet, ex-boyfriend of Sahel Kazemi, would write & perform a rap about shooting someone to death.
• Also interesting is the fact that Steve McNair’s mistress put all her furniture up for sale on the day of her DUI & suspected gun purchase.
• Despite the tragedy, it doesn’t seem like the ex-QB is Hall of Fame-bound.
Tags: Bartolo Colon
, Casual Racism
, Chicago White Sox
, Fiu Cheerleaders
, Florida International Golden Panthers
, Keith Norfleet
, Lebron James
, Lenny Dykstra
, Manny Ramirez
, Nba Salary Cap
, Sahel Kazemi
, Steve McNair
, Steve Mcnair Jr
, Valley Swim Club
If baseball’s America’s summer pastime, then swimming’s its younger, more generous cousin. You don’t even need equipment to partake in the sport, just large amounts of standing, hopefully clean water. Maybe a towel and a swimsuit, but we’ve all found ourselves in situations where the latter was unnecessary. But that’s an issue for a different article.
(The new faces of terror in America.)
But even more than a sport, it’s a group activity, one of the most inclusive and fun in the dog days of summer. “Everyone into the pool/lake,” etc. Well, inclusive and fun… until the dreaded Afro-Americans show up!