Orange Julius Jones Soda - make it so, Seattle soft drink distributors!
• Arizona State is bedeviled by some snapshots of their cheerleaders showing off in their skivvies.
(Photo back by popular demand)
• Apparently, Marvin Harrison is not the calm, cool customer we thought he was.
• Jim Rice boils at Torii Hunter’s claims that Red Sox fans are racist.
• Kentucky basketball coach Billy Gillispie likes ‘em young.
• Joe Buck & Tim McCarver are taken for a ride by the Feds. Unfortunately, they brought McCarver back.
Tags: Arizona State Sun Devils
, Asu Cheerleaders
, Billy Gillispie
, Dwyane Wade
, Jay Cutler
, Jim Rice
, Joe Buck
, Jose Canseco
, Marvin Harrison
, Ryan Perrilloux
, Star Jones
, Tim Mccarver
, Tom Crean
, Torii Hunter
Leave it to FOX NEWS to get to the bottom of a story that involves young, attractive females and sexy photos:
(“Nothing but their bras and panties”? MY EYES! MUST. FLUSH. WITH. WATER.)
After racy photos of members of the university’s cheerleading squad were spotted on a campus blog called “The Dirty,” the school cut the squad completely, MyFOXPhoenix reported. The school’s athletic director, Lisa Love, made the decision Thursday evening. The pictures on the blog feature 6 of the cheerleaders posing in nothing but their bras and panties.