Ah, finally we have it. The out for E! reality show producers and Khloe Kardashian in her fake-all-along marriage to Lamar Odom. TMZ.com reports today that Odom suddenly wants a pre-nup, and Kardashian’s lawyer has responded in kind.
(Khloe’s E! Channel reality show-funded wedding “a non-binding ceremony”)
Amazing that this just came up!
Odom has lawyered up and so has Khloe. The problem is … they have to get married on Sunday and there isn’t enough time to hash out the details of a prenuptial agreement.
Why, you ask, isn’t there enough time? We’ve learned they must get married on Sunday because one of the Kardashian reality shows is footing the $1 million bill for the wedding, but the deal is that the wedding must be shot this Sunday.
The best part: TMZ reports Khloe’s E! Channel-funded wedding to Odom could end up being a “non-binding ceremony.” Read more…
• How did Plaxico Burress’ first night behind bars go? Fine - if you discount the other inmate taunts of “A**hole!” & “The Giants suck!”
• Washington State RB James Montgomery underwent surgery on his injured knee last Sunday. And doctors soon learned that it was a good thing James didn’t delay - or he might have died.
• Could the Nets’ new owner have LeBron Russian to New Jersey?
• Perez Hilton posts his doubts about whether Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian will actually tie the knot.
• Evander Holyfield has the bright idea to turn his Georgia mansion into a solar power plant.
Tags: Boston Celtics
, Chicago Cubs
, Evander Holyfield
, Gay Up
, James Montgomery
, Khloe Kardashian
, Lamar Odom
, Larry Bird
, Lebron James
, Marquis Daniels
, Mike Locksley
, Milton Bradley
, New Jersey Nets
, New Mexico Lobos
, Perez Hilton
, Plaxico Burress
, Washington State Cougars
If you thought the Sunday-scheduled Lamar Odom-Khloe Kardashian wedding would go off efficiently without a hitch, you haven’t watched television the past decade.
Thanks to the advent of reality TV, nothing is ever as it seems. Witness Perez Hilton expressing his skepticism about the whole thing yesterday.
(Bizarre, but if anybody’d know … )
He actually posted three tweets yesterday about what he regarded as the dubious nature of the none-too-timely nuptials. Read more…